Frequently Asked Questions
Contact the main rooms on 03 9419 9699 to arrange an appointment appointment for either Fitzroy or Bulleen.
Dr De Souza requires that a referral from your GP be faxed or posted to the clinic to enable triage of your appointment at the time of booking.
- Your Medicare and any Private health insurance information
- All relevant x-ray reports and test results from your primary care or referring physician
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have from taking these medicines
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
The contents of your medical file will not be released without your signed consent. Your medical records are handled with the utmost respect for your privacy. We uphold strict confidentiality requirements regarding your medical records in accordance with privacy laws.
Yes, please still attend.
Contact the rooms for further information if you are attending for colposcopy.
Unfortunately, no. You will receive a rebate from Medicare, which can be claimed on the day.
Unfortunately, no. We accept cash, cheque, EFTPOS, Visa or Mastercard. We do not accept American Express or Diners Card.